All Full-Time MBA and dual degree candidates to the Haslam College of Business must apply through UT’s Graduate School. Candidates should review the graduate school’s admission procedures before applying.
A resume, references, transcripts, GMAT/GRE scores, TOEFL scores (if applicable), essay responses and a $60 non-refundable application fee are necessary to complete the application.
Applicants for dual degrees (JD-MBA, MBA-MS Agricultural Economics, MBA-MS Business Analytics, MBA-MS Engineering) must apply to both programs separately.
Students interested in entering JD-MBA must also submit a letter of application to the Dual Program Committee before entering their last 28 hours of coursework in the JD and the third semester of the MBA.
Key Admissions Dates
October 15: Priority Admissions Review Date
November 15: First-Round Review Date
January 15: Second-Round Review Date
February 1: Final review date for international students
March 15: Third-Round Review Date
April 1: Fourth-Round Review Date (based on space availability)
May 15: Fifth-Round Review Date
June 15: Final Review Date
Applications received by the first round will be given priority for merit-based fellowships and assistantships.
Online Application – Quick Links
- Create a new online application account
- Continue with your existing application
- Application account information and FAQ
1. On the Program Selection page in your online application, please choose Business Administration under College.
2. Based on your preference, choose any of the Full-Time MBA or Dual MS/MBA Programs under Program.
3. Choose the next fall semester under Select Term.
4. Click on Save Your Selection.
If you have questions or need help with your MBA application, don’t hesitate to contact our staff at email@example.com or +1 865-974-5033.